Saturday, December 17, 2011

Season's greetings


At my last fibre arts group meeting some of the members showed us holiday cards they had made.   So I got an idea.   I had picked up some blank cards which were all coloured in soft greens and coral patterns.   So I designed a fabric landscape using these soft colours.  I cut out some deer from a photo I had taken and some trees and glued them onto the landscape.   Then I copied them with my printer onto photo paper and glued them to the front of the cards which I had printed inside with a season's greetings message.


I was not totally satisfied but it was interesting and maybe I'll include some in gifts to my friends.   I haven't taken photos of the finished product yet but here is a landscape with and without the deer and trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy hearing your comments.