Monday, November 12, 2018

It's Showtime!!

Here we are again at that time of the year.  I am taking part in three shows this month in the Ottawa area.    I will have hand and machine stitched fibre art, felt and stitched items, fabric jewelry, lots of embroidery and hoop art.   Following is a list of my venues. 



                  


Juanita Sauve Fibre Art   Here’s where I’ll be with my artwork and jewelry in the coming weeks.  Please drop by.
Glebe Community Centre – Glebe Craft and Artisan Fair – 175 Third Avenue at Lyon
Friday November 16 – 6-9 pm
Saturday November 17 – 10-5 pm
Sunday November 18 – 11–4 pm
Baz’Art – Holiday Arts Market  - Shenkman Arts Centre –– 245 Centrum Blvd, Orleans
Saturday, November 24 – 11-4 pm
Sunday, November 25 – 11-4 pm    *I’ll be in the Lower Lobby
WCAS $100 and Under  Arts and Crafts Sale – St. Paul’s United Church, 3760 Carp Rd, Carp
Friday, November 30 – 2-8 pm
Saturday, December 1 – 9-5 pm
Sunday, December 2 – 11–4 pm

jrsquilts@gmail.com         IG #juanitasauvefibreart        www.juanitasauveartquilts.blogspot.com







 



                



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy hearing your comments.