Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Fibre Fling 4 is Fast Approaching - Some New Jewelry Designs

Another week till Fibre Fling 4 - our fourth annual fibre arts show.  For more details please see my Exhibitions Page.   I have submitted all my lists and information sheets so all that's left is to do a final check and pack up the work.   Whew!!

This winter I worked on some new jewelry designs and ordered some new and different metal 'trays' for them.  These ones are all machine stitched, protected with a gel medium and placed in the settings without glass.   I will have these at the show but will still be showing lots of  my fused fabric landscape pendants covered with a glass cabuchon as well.




I will have lots of fabric postcards which are great to send with or without a plastic sleeve but also look good in a frame.  Sorry for the duplication but I took photos of these in batches and just noticed some got in the picture more than once:)






Here is a preview of a couple of pieces I have made especially for this show.  Both are hand stitched.   The landscapes were painted on fabric then stitched.

The Waters of Cape Breton

Dill

Now on to a special project I have started for a special person.......but it's a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy hearing your comments.