Thursday, April 26, 2012

PATHWAYS - Exhibition of Original Fibre Art by Juanita Sauve


"Our lives are shaped by our roots, by geography and events, by the people we meet and the choices we make.  "Pathways" is an exhibit that encourages an awareness of the paths we are on and a desire to gravitate towards that which brings us joy, feeds our spirit and encourages us to thrive."

PATHWAYS is a solo exhibition of my hand stitched fibre art which will be taking place at the Mississippi Valley Textile Museum this summer from June 23, 2012 to August 18, 2012.  Please see my Exhibitions page for details and join me at my vernissage on June 23, 2012.

PATHWAYS EXHIBIT - Autumn in Stoney Swamp


1 comment:

  1. wow!!!!! I wish you a super showing. That is so cool....Iknow a real artist.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy hearing your comments.