Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Online Quilting Class

My online quilting class has been posted on the Quilting Weekly website.  It consists of step by step directions complete with lots of photos and a pattern to create a landscape quilt.  I am posting my completed piece here so you can get a look at it.  If you are interested in learning more or purchasing the lessons you can go to the Quilting Weekly site.  I have posted the address in my favourite links at right.  I have also posted a logo but it's not linking to the site directly.  Maybe I made an error?

Here is the original photo that inspired this piece.   It's from Cape Breton Island, Canada.

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful....wish I didn't have my hands full right now.
    I love all your detail with the hand stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Debbie. It was an interesting process of having to record every step of the way. It made me more conscious of how I proceed with my quilts.
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juanita

    Your landscape has such vivid colors, I do love the water color.
    Awesome job, really a masterpiece.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy hearing your comments.