Friday, January 27, 2012

Too Much Politics and I Turn to Doodling - The Sketchbook Challenge

I don't know about everyone else but I have heard enough from politicians lately (from any country)    about the economy and their solutions to it and I find myself practicing deep breathing, meditation, tai chi, doing sudokus, sewing, and now doodling to help me remain calm - reminding myself - 'do not panic'.   When the Sketchbook challenge announced their theme is doodling this month, I had to join in.   So here is my first sketchbook challenge.  I hope to be able to take part every month because I do love sketching and drawing.     If you want to check out 'The Sketchbook Challenge' see the badge here on my blog.    And don't forget to breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy hearing your comments.