Sunday, March 25, 2012

March Sketchbook Challenge - flowers


Flowers - one of my favourite things to sketch and it has taken me almost a month to get to this sketchbook challenge.  But I finally curled up in front of the TV with pencil and watercolour pencils and covered a page with flowers.  I had a vase full of tulips in front of me so I started with them them then looked around to a fibre piece I did called Birds of Paradise (see my About Me picture) then just improvised the rest.  I'm still working on my floral fibre piece but can't seem to commit to any of the designs enough to fuse them down and start stitching. 

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful....love them all but especially the wonderful bird of paradise. Translated to fiber they will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy hearing your comments.