Monday, May 28, 2012

Down the Garden Path: Friendship is a Garden - Artwork Framed

I have been really busy working and have had little time to post but I wanted to share a photo of my latest piece after framing.   After mounting the' Garden Path' on a stretched canvas last week, I found it looked very busy and really needed framing.  After much searching,  I was lucky to find a lovely frame for it at a framing store.  It was assembled on the spot and is ready to hang.  It is not how I pictured it (I was looking for a natural colour narrow frame) but I think this frame really does justice to the work and brings out the colours.  It's all ready to be wrapped in bubble wrap and I didn't want to remove the corner protectors but here it is.  It will be part of my PATHWAYS exhibit which is rapidly approaching.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy hearing your comments.