Friday, December 6, 2013

My New Threads!

I just love getting things in the mail especially when it's fibre-related.   Earlier this week I ordered some dyed threads from LES Designs.  Today they were in my mailbox complete with a colourfully decorated envelope.  Aren't they gorgeous!!  But don't take my word for it. You can see these lovely threads in a rainbow of colourways at Lorraine's Etsy shop   She also has a blog called  Creative Daily 

 I ordered a variety of twisted silk, perle cotton, and rayon threads, and a sampler pack, and Lorraine slipped in some extras.  I was looking for mostly earthy tones and greens.  The variegated colours are beautifully dyed and will be just the thing for my tree embroidery.  I can't keep my hands off them so I'm off to stitch.......

www.etsy.com/shop/lorraine17



Cool Packaging!
See sampler at right
 Thanks Lorraine!!


1 comment:

  1. I must apologize Juanita, I completely missed this post. Thank you SO much. The final results are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I enjoy hearing your comments.